Saturday, December 7, 2013

Where to Get Coupons for My Pedigree Food Preferred Dog?

I recently got myself a beautiful puppy. My friend suggest to feed him Pedigree puppy food. My problem is that this premium dog food is not cheap. So I am looking to find some pedigree dog food coupons that I can use to keep my pet food costs down. My new puppy is a German Shepherd, and I think that he will probably be eating quite a lot within a few months. Pet food has become a bit expensive these days, and although I feed him a mix of both meat and biscuits, the ongoing costs already getting expensive.


Pedigree dog food coupons can be found in magazines, newspapers, and on the internet if you know where to look. Being a bit of a newbie when it comes to owning a dog I haven't really sourced the ideal places to find these coupons yet. I seem to remember my mother used to buy various magazines, and also got offers through the posts from the local supermarket chain, and I believe these also had coupons for both human and pet food. If only I could remember where, I'd get on and save myself some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment