Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Use Pedigree Dog Coupons to Save Money when Feeding My Picky Pooch

I started using pedigree dog food coupons to save money when feeding my picky dog. My dog has always been something of a fussy eater (yes, I know it sounds completely ridiculous) she quite often leaves food in her bowl after a meal; I'm always worried about her weight as she is a very slim dog. I've tried many different brands of dog food to try to tempt her but nothing had worked, it even got to the point that I was giving her half my meal to ensure she wasn't going hungry, I stopped this as soon as I realized just how absurd this was.

One day, when I was truly at my wit's end, I decided to take her to the vets for some advice. He recommended that I try pedigree as this is a reputable brand that offers many flavours and dogs seem to take well to it. I offered it to my dog and she ate the whole bowl up at once, now she can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment