Friday, January 10, 2014

Pedigree Dog Food Really Make a Difference

I've recently been using pedigree dog food coupons as a way of reducing my costs. I have two dogs and their food is becoming more and more expensive as time goes on. Once upon a time I used to feel like I could feed them quite cheaply, for just a few dollars a week, but as prices seem to have risen across the board, I am struggling to pay for the food. I found a really good online site that seems to be a website which is purely designed for offering various coupons from leading retailers. They include coupons for holidays, clothing and accessories, food, but in particular, dog food.

I've been using their coupons over the last three months and it seems that they have made a difference to my weekly shopping bill. I'm always concerned as to whether you do get a real discount by using these coupons or whether the shops just put the prices up and make you think you're getting a bargain. Does anybody know?

No comments:

Post a Comment