Thursday, February 6, 2014

Science Diet Dog Food Coupons Help to Save Money

The Science Diet Dog Food Coupons in my Pet Insurance magazine are a "must-cut-out" every time the journal drops onto the doormat. It is the first thing I do even before I have read the articles. Science Diet Dog Food is really good value. You only need half as much as the cheap supermarket stuff but this little extra coupon is just enough to make me feel that I am getting a good deal. I take the Science Diet Dog Food Coupons to my local pet store who will redeem them against the 10 kg bags or the smaller 3kg packets. What's is more they deliver the Science Diet Dog Food right to my front door so I don't have to carry it home. If I buy five of the big bags of Science Diet Dog Food they give me an extra five percent discount which can't be bad. Anything that can save me money is a good thing.



When I found the Science Diet Dog Food Coupons on the bags of Science Diet Dog Food that I collected from the vet's receptionist it helped me to afford the first few months of my dear old labrador's new feeding regime. It came as quite a shock to hear from, Robin, my lovely vet, that I had been giving my beloved Bessie unsuitable food for an older dog.

Science Diet Dog Food Coupons were an incentive to keep buying the bags and although they are much more expensive. Bessie's weight is back under control and she really enjoys her walks now. I had not realized how fat she had become and of course the slower she walked the slower I went too - so we have both got our figures back as we race along nowadays! It is great to get out in the fresh air and see her rushing around, its almost like having a puppy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment